Carolina Commercial Roofing, Inc ( CCR ) was established in 1990 by current owner, CEO and senior estimator, Dale Gillis II. CCR is a full-service roofing contractor offering a variety of quality roofing services that included: new construction, installation, replacement and repair. CCR has a reputation of completing projects on schedule and without delay. CCR takes pride in providing the highest quality of craftsmanship in the industry.
Dale Gillis II has been dedicated to the roofing industry for over 43 years. Prior to opening Carolina Commercial Roofing, Inc he worked for his father at Mid-Atlantic Roofing for 13 years. For the last 30 years he has owned and operated CCR. Dale has taken the company as far as the Ronald Reagan Ballistics Missile Defense Test Site in the Marshall Islands. In 2017 he named his son Trey Gillis, who has 18 years of experience with CCR, President and his daughter Kristina Bailey, who has 14 years of experience with CCR, Vice President. Dale Gillis II has created an institution in which most of his staff have been with the company for 20 years or more. Carolina Commercial Roofing, Inc is truly a family owned and operated business.
Carolina Commercial Roofing, Inc has ability to perform work in the following states: NC, SC, GA and AL. Types of projects include Hospitality, Education, Data Center, Medical, Government, Museums, Entertainment, Transportation, Office, Retail and Religious buildings. Some notable projects include:
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel for Holder Construction, 47 stories
- TC Williams High School for Hensel Phelps, 230,000sqft
- Apple Data Center for Holder Construction, 550,000sqft
- Disney Data Center for Whiting-Turner, 120,000sqft
- Novant Hospital for Brasfield & Gorrie, 100,000sqft
- Federal Bureau of Prisons for Hensel Phelps, 150,000sqft
- National Center for Human Rights for Holder Construction, Green Roof
- Gwinnett Center for Holder Construction, 200,000sqft
- CATS Light Rail for Archer Western/Edison Foard, Metal Roofing
- State Farm HQ SE for Holder Construction, 60,000sqft High Rise
- South Park Mall Expansion for FN Thompson, 100,000sqft
- Welcome & Prayer for BEK, Metal Roofing and Synthetic Slate Roofing
Carolina Commercial Roofing, Inc provides its clients with the highest quality of excellence. The best teams count on CCR to deliver their most important work. Our staff redefine the construction experience.